Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples is one of the few therapies that helps couples get back to their loving feelings, stay connected, and develop deep security so there is happiness in their relationship. If you are part of a couple that gets caught in the same old arguments over and over, or if you feel distant from your partner, EFT can help. EFT is a short-term model that is effective and highly respected in the field of couples therapy. Studies show that most couples (over 70%) turned their relationship around in 15-20 sessions and over 90% significantly improved. Issues typically addressed in treatment are:
* Communication Problems * Interpersonal Conflict
* Emotional or Physical Affairs * Cross-Cultural Issues
* Dealing with the In-Laws * Loneliness
* Feeling Emotionally Detached * Financial Issues
* Parenting Differences * Jealousy Issues
* Addictions * Sexual Problems
* Intimacy Issues * Anger Issues
Couples who have sucessfully completed treatment report:
* Healthy Communication * Harmony and Understanding
* Rebuilding Trust * Healing Infidelity
* Cross-Cultural Acceptance * Greater Intimacy and Sexual Touch
* Openly Expressing Feelings and Needs * Feeling Safe and Secure
Are you Ready to Improve your Relationship?
Schedule an Appointment Today!